Features and Benefits
- Multiple ECM support
- Forensically sound data extraction and preservation
- Designed for digital forensic investigations
- Consistent web-based reporting format across all ECMs
- Hierarchical user management for larger organizations
- Automatic time-keeping and GPS-based time and location stamps
- Raw hex data presentation for all data elements
- Fast acquisition of digital data (reduces time spent in the field)
- Comma Separated Value (CSV) file downloads for all table data
- GPS coordinates to street address translation for location-aware downloads
- Automatic ECM identification
- Peer reviewed forensic storage mechanism
- Automatic hash of forensic data file
- AES encrypted file storage
- Public/private key decryption enforces automatic hash storage
- Rapid web-based updates
Current Version (1.4)
- The Forensic Link Adapter can extract event data from Navistar MaxxForce engine control modules. These events may include two Speed Change records and two Last Stop records. The system can also interpret over 400 data parameters including Configuration, Trip, and Engine Life. While not tested at the time of this release, it is believed to also work on newer CAT branded trucks with the adapted Navistar engines.
- Reliability of the standards data extraction process has been improved. Standards data extractions should now be faster and more reliable.
- A top-level screen was added that enables a hardwired passthrough option for newer FLAs (serial numbers that end with 70 or above). This feature closes internal relays to directly connect the vehicle interface cable to the RP1210 device built into the FLA. In this mode, the FLA functions no differently than a DG Technologies DPA4 RP1210 Adapter. This will allow the operator to quickly put the FLA into passthrough mode for use as a vehicle diagnostic adapter, with no logging or forensic write-blocking performed. Passthrough mode can still be accessed during the regular download process as well.
By using this software, you agree to our End User License Agreement.